Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- For the full use of the functionality of the website, the User must accept this Agreement.
- Acceptance of this Agreement means the full consent of the User with the terms of this Agreement, as well as other documents that regulate the functioning of this website.
- From a legal point of view, acceptance of this agreement is the legal actions of the User aimed at using the website functionality.
- The user is prohibited from using the website without full and unconditional consent to the terms of this Agreement.
- The term of this Agreement acceptance is not limited or is set personally.
- The acceptance of this Agreement cannot be recalled by the User.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. On each subsequent visit, the cookies are sent back to the original website. Cookies perform a number of functions, for example, they stick your device in e-memory, so they allow you to efficiently navigate, showing your preferences, and thus improve the website usability. Also, they are responsible for ensuring that the ads you see on the Internet are relevant to your interests.
Blocking and deleting files
The cookies used on our website may be set by us and by third parties with an agreement with us. The table below describes the different types of cookies we use and the reasons why we use them.
The rights of the administration
- Send Users e-mails regarding the website use;
- Make changes to the website design, its Content, the list of services, change or supplement the scripts used, software and other objects used or stored on this website;
- Modify (moderate) or delete any Content that violates this Agreement, arrest, restrict or terminate the User’s access to all or any of the sections or services of the website with or without prior notice.
The rights of administration
- Free to use all the Content of the website, both editorial and user, for personal purposes not related to the purpose of getting commercial benefits.
- Contact the Administration of the website in order to resolve controversial issues;
- After confirming the phone number, post Content that does not contradict this Agreement.
The user obligations
- Be fully responsible for any actions performed by the User through his Account, as well as for any consequences that could have resulted from such use;
- Regularly get acquainted with the content of this Agreement, in order to timely grapple with its changes.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of your personal login and password to access the website;
- Using this or that section of the website, the User undertakes to comply with the rules for using this section of the website, if the above rules exist and are described in this section.
- Using the information from the website, the User realizes and accepts the risks associated with its possible inaccuracy, as well as with the fact that some information may seem to him threatening, offensive, defamatory, knowingly false, rude, obscene. If this happens, the User must immediately inform the Administration about it.
Rights to content posted on the website
When reproducing materials, processing of their original text is not allowed. Reduction or rearrangement of parts of the material is allowed, but only to the extent that this does not lead to a misrepresentation of its meaning.
Without the prior permission of the copyright holder, no Content may be copied (reproduced), modified, distributed, displayed in a frame, downloaded, published, transferred, sold or otherwise used in whole or in part, unless the copyright holder has explicitly expressed his consent to free use of the material by any person, except for the cases established by this Agreement, as well as by the current legislation;
The use of the content to which the User has access exclusively for personal non-commercial use is allowed if all signs of authorship (copyrights) or other notices of authorship are preserved, the author’s name and his/her the work are preserved unchanged, as well.
For Internet resources, a prerequisite for any type of quote is the placement of an active direct hyperlink at the end of the material.
All results of intellectual activity used and posted on the website, as well as the website itself, are the intellectual property of their legal copyright holders and are protected by the current legislation, as well as by the relevant international legal conventions.